Saturday, April 18, 2009

Baby Kai

This adorable baby boy is 4 months old now. We had his 4 month checkup this week. He got more shots and cried louder than ever. It really is so sad because Kai really never cries. He only fusses when he is hungry or tired. Anyway it was really hard to watch.
He now weighs 13 lbs 12 oz. and 24 inches long, which puts him in the 25% all the way around.
He is seriously the best and easiest baby. He makes having 3 kids way easier than I expected. He is just so chill and happy all the time. He Started sleeping 12 hours at night about 6-7 weeks ago. There was no training involved like I had to do with my other kids. He just started doing it and has stopped yet! Which makes me one very happy and rested momma =). He is really close to rolling over and is still perfectly happy in his swing and bouncer. This week he started sucking on his hand and thumb a lot. I dont know if its because he is teething or if he is going to be my 3rd kid to suck his thumb. I am trying to enforce the binki but he thinks his hand tastes a lot better.
I just love this kid so much, he makes we want to have 100 more =).........ya, maybe if I could skip the entire pregnancy thing!
Here is a cute picture of my other monkeys, they are pretty great to =)

5 comments:

Benielle said...

Your kids are so cute! Kai makes me want to have 100 more kids too. He is just so cute and easy going. I love 'em!

Raquel said...

You do have the cutest boys ever! I think you have good kids because you're such a good mom!

Sarah said...

It makes it so much easier when you have good babies. That is so awesome that he is sleeping that great for you. He sure is a cutie. I think you could go for 5 more.

Karson and Kami said...

He is so stinkin cute!!! I can't believe he is already so big! A baby who sleeps 12 hours a night sounds *WONDERFUL* to me, that's my kind of baby!!!

DaMomma said...

So cute!! It is fun to get to know your kids better! :) I love the monkeys in the tree picture. :)