Monday, September 21, 2009

Preschool

Preschool has started once again. This year Eli gets to go also! They are both in the same preschool at my friends house, which is the same preschool Noah did last year. Raquel runs a little preschool out of her basement. She is so great and Noah and Eli just love her and love going to preschool. Noah misses the deadline by a few months to start kindergarten, which I was bummed about because I feel like he is so ready to start going to school more. Raquel's preschool is 2 mornings a week, so 2 mornings a week me and Kai get the morning all to ourselves!

I have another friend kristen who lives not far from us and she and I were talking one day and I had mentioned how much Noah loved preschool and I wish he was old enough to go to kindergarten so he could be at school more. Well Kristen has a 4 year old daughter that she was going to do her own little preschool with 2 mornings a week and she invited Noah and another little girl to join them. So Noah now gets to do 2 different preschools and he gets to go 4 days a week, which he loves! I have some great friends here, Thank you so much to Raquel and Kristen for stimulating my children's brains! =)
Yes, I am that nerdy that I dressed them all alike on their first day of preschool. =)
Aren't they some handsome little boys I have!!


Miss Raquel and her preschool kids on their first day of school
Here is Miss Kristen, Noah, Willow, and Hannah

1 comments:

Mary said...

Love the pic with the boys dressed alike!