Friday, December 4, 2009

Girl's night. =)


Me and a couple of my friends did a little Momlorette (instead of bachelorette) gathering for my friend Raquel. She is due any minute to have her first baby, which is a BOY. We decided to celebrate her last free moments as a free women and go to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. It was my first time going there and won't be my last. Their food was delicious and their super expensive cheesecake was even better!
It's not very often at all that I get just a girl's night, but I vote I should get more! =)
Congrats Raquel, I can't wait to meet your little guy!

4 comments:

sarah and jeremy said...

oh my gosh I'm so jealous!!! I'm totally going to steal your idea for a girls night out, they are soooo deserving!!

Raquel said...

That was so much fun! I am really huge, sometimes I don't notice it until i see pictures. Thank you for not posting the other picture :)

Perry's said...

That was a fun night we really should do that more often! Glad you liked your chicken mediera are you still dreaming about it!!

Molly said...

That was a lot of fun, you can never have enough girl night outs!!! Thanks for your comment about Lexie...I am going to have to add your blog to my list of blogs I stalk!