Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tennesee weekend (a little late)

So as you know I have not blogged since April. There has been a lot of things that I wanted to post but have just been slacking. So I am posting things that have happened in the past few months. So a while back, i think it was in April, Kentas sister Tomoko went to Tennessee to visit from Japan and she brought her boyfriend along. Kentas parents live in Tennessee. Kenta wanted to go down and visit while his sister was there, but I was not able to go. I had a few things going on the same weekdend he wanted to go. So he took the kids on a 7 hour drive all byhimself! BRAVE man =)
They all had a great and fun weekend.


1 comments:

Karson and Kami said...

How fun! His parents look like they love having the boys around! I bet it's hard to have their grandchildren living so far away!