Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Swim time

A couple days a week we go over to Tuttle pool to swim. If you live in Columbus and you havent been there, you should go! Its not some cool fancy pool but there is a fun fountain area, a small kiddie pool, and a fun waterfall thing. The best part is that this summer its free! I am not sure why it is free but who cares? =)


Grandma giving Noah a little swim lesson.




Noah is such a fish! Ever since he was a baby he has absolutely loved the water, he would stay there and swim all day if he could!
Eli on the other hand prefers the fountains and the little wading pool, he is not a big fan of getting in the big pool.

This is my cute little sister mollie, she is a life guard at the pool.
I love summer =)

9 comments:

Katie Busken said...

We'll have to take Riley to the pool. It looks like a lot of fun!

Mary said...

We're going to have to check out this place!

Nicole said...

I wish they had a free pool here. Not fair!! lol, how you doing mama? Hows the pregnancy?

Anonymous said...

Looks like you too, have been having alot of fun entertaining the kids this summer.

ThE fRoNkS!... said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. I want to have a free pool around here!

Karson and Kami said...

That looks like a lot of fun! You have such a cute family! I'm so excited to see what your having next! I hope it's a girl!!! You need a girl :)

I can't believe Mollie is all grown up! That's just craziness!

Sarah said...

Oh my Goodness!!! I'm so glad you are a blog hopper and found me. I can't believe you are pregnant again! Congratulation's!!! I don't even know if you had two boys the last time I talked to you. I hope things are going well for you. I'm in Denver dry hot Denver these days. It looks so green where you are at. I will be looking at your blog often so get ready for lots of comments from me.

Rebecca McQuivey said...

You should call us the next time you go. Dash would love it!

Jen said...

for real? I'm glad to hear there's a free pool around here! I love the pic of Noah jumping in the water!