Saturday, August 2, 2008

Lake Hill Camping

Last weekend we went camping at a new place we decided we would try. It is called Lake Hill Campground. We have never went camping where we stayed in cabins before, but it was great. All the cabins had in them were beds. I must say I kinda liked it...It was a bit easier then setting up a tent and a bit more confortable =) My parents and sister camped right next to us in their tent. We took the boys and mollie fishing for their first time ever. And it was the first time in a VERY LONG time that kenta and I had been. It was so fun, the boys loved it. Although Noah was afraid of the worms and wouldnt go near the fish we caught but he still like holding the fishing pole and being on the little boat. =)

I was the winner of the fish catching =) I caught 3 and mollie and kenta tried so hard to beat me but with no luck they only caught 2. HA HA!! I have to be good at something right!?!? maybe next time guys =).
We like this place, so we are going back in a couple weeks for mollies big 16th birthday fiesta, this time she will be bringing a couple friends.
Anyway here is a bunch of camping pictures.

Eli helping daddy and grandpa set up the tent.

Grandma and Eli Grandpa and Eli





Eli washing dishes....what a good little helper He is so gross and weird sometimes!
Noah and his first fish, if you look closely at the bottom of the fishing line, that is as close as he would get.
Where are you pants Eli!?
Cuddle time with Grandma =)



Nighty night =)
Noah excited to go fishing

10 comments:

Katie Busken said...

Normally I'm not too excited about camping but it looks like your trip was really fun and relaxing. And you get to go again?! It's great to get away for a little while.

Jennifer Kendall said...

Hey.... your THIRD boy, my THIRD girl... if we ever have to depart into the wilderness for 40 years, hopefully your family and mine can hook up?! Just kidding! Congrats. What names are you thinking of? When is your exact due date? You can't be too far behind me. I am so excited that some people in this world are still having boys, you lucky duck!! How in the world do you go camping when you are pregnant and look so happy?

Jen said...

Glad you had such a fun time. I'm thinking the cabin thing isn't such a bad idea! :)

Rebecca McQuivey said...

Cute pictures! Way to go Pioneer Woman! I don't know how you camp pregnate? Our families really need to do another camp out. Dash had so much fun last year.

Mary said...

I'm all for camping and sleeping in a cabin!

Anonymous said...

i miss camping with the family.. it will be fun to go again. man everyone is growing up...holy cow

Sarah said...

Man I'm jealous. I could use a good vacation in the great outdoors. Looks like you guys had a great time. I will have to check Annie out. I actually did at the Library but the DVD player was not working. I Know Jane would love it and I love it two so it's a win win. Potty Training is going great. OF course there is the occasional accident but she is doing pretty well.

Dehner Family said...

I found you... Tonight was so fun. Your blog is so fun. I can't wait to stalk you often :)

Karson and Kami said...

lol the one with Eli's naked bum makes me laugh! Little stinker! Looks and sounds like a good time! As you know, I do not like to camp..but I could handle staying in a cabin. However, it would need to have a bathroom and a kitchen...ya know, full amenities. haha.

I can't believe Mollie is going to be 16 - what the heck? All I remember of her is just this little girl who always used to follow us around - Okay, so she wasn't as bad as Heidi. hehe.

Kirsten said...

What a fun trip! Yes, you are a trooper for camping pregnant! You go girl! And yes, I would love to take your boys picture. Give me a call when you get a chance. I asked Summer two days ago if she was coming this fall to do pics and she said she wasn't because she is so swamped with work in New York. ;-( but if you need a family pic this fall...let me know...Hope you are doing well-I miss seeing you!