Thursday, August 28, 2008

Just complaining......

I know I have not blogged for forever but I just have not felt like it honestly. I have been feeling so tired and yucky lately. It has taken ALL my energy just to keep my house somewhat put together, clean dishes in the cupboard, clean clothes in the dressers, food on the table and of course parenting 2 little boys and still trying to be somewhat of a loving wife. Why cant I be one of those lucky women who feel great, happy, energetic and "Glow" when they are pregnant? I am just tired, in pain, impatient, and all around feeling like pooh! I have been trying to break through all of that though. I am making myself paint my kitchen cupboards this weekend. No I really dont want to do this because it is such a BIG task but I want to throw up every time I look at my ugly, 80's style wood cupboards. So it must be done. Anyway enough complaints!........ lets talk about my cute brother =)
My brother Chance just graduated from BYU a few months ago and he got a job as a news reporter/anchor for a television station in St. George. He called me tonight and told me to go check out his news websight and watch his one on one interview with Mitt Romney! He was pretty impressed with himself that they were the only station to get that interview with him. Go Chance! You all should go check it out. http://www.kcsg.com/
When you get on the websight I think you need to click on the regional tab and his story with romney was there. Pretty cool huh! ..... I am so proud of you little brother =)

5 comments:

Jen said...

Just remember it's all about the end product....pretty soon (not soon enough, I'm sure) you'll have a sweet baby boy to hold. I remember how hard just the day to day stuff was when I was prego w/ Ella & I wasn't even in pain like you...I would love to watch your boys for you! Post pics when you're done with your cabinets, I can't wait to see how they turn out!

Katie Busken said...

I'm impressed with your brother! He's great. Let me know if you need anymore young women painting nights at your house!

Dehner Family said...

I'm sorry you are feeling yucky. It's hard to be happy when you feel like crap. I'd love to watch your boys while you work on your cabinets... Let me know when I can take them - seriously.

Sarah said...

I think all that stuff about "glowing" energetic pregnant women is a bunch of bowl. It's all about survival man. Just count your blessings if you get your second wind and start "nesting". I always enjoyed when I got that little boost of energy but that doesn't seem to happen until like six weeks before the baby comes and then only last one day until you are so miserable those last five weeks.

Anonymous said...

wow i am so proud of him too holy cow! everyone is growing up!