Sunday, December 21, 2008

He's here!

Our sweet beautiful baby boy is finally here!
Kai Jacob Harada
Born December 15th at 11:27 a:m

7 lbs. 1 oz.

19 inches

Cutest chubby cheeks ever! =)


I had a c section on monday and everything went great. Needless to say I am still very sore and having a hard time getting around. We have been lucky enough to have kentas mom this entire week. I dont know what we would have done without here. She flew in from Tennessee sunday night and just left this morning. She took care of my boys all week long. I have been home since friday afternoon and she has kept my house clean, laundry done, Cooked and cleaned up every meal, and has given my kids a lot of attention that they needed. The kids absolutely loved having her here.I wish she could have stayed longer. THANK YOU Yumiko for all your help this week, you are the best! Kentas dad wanted to meet Kai and see Noah and Eli so he drove 7 hours yesterday, to get here at 4:00 p:m. Then they left at 7:00 this morning. Really quick visit but we are glad he took the time to come.

Noah and Eli have been so great with the baby. Especially Noah he is constantly wanting to help and take care of him. It is so sweet. Kai is so lucky to get 2 big brothers that love him so much. We are so blessed to have such beautiful healthy kids.

I just sit back and look at my family and feel overwhelmed with emotion. I just feel like the luckiest women in the world. 3 healthy boys and the best husband and father for my kids that I could have asked for. I love you Kenta so much =)


Here are a bunch of pictures from the hospital























This is right before we were leaving to come home and the rest of the photos are just since we have been home.







This is going to be the best christmas ever with all my boys =)


Merry Christmas to everyone!


Hope you all enjoy your christmas just as much as we enjoy ours =)

15 comments:

Mary said...

Congratulations! He is such a cutie!

Rebecca McQuivey said...

Oh my WORD! He has to be one of the cutest babies I have ever seen! So adorable!!! I can't wait to come over and hold little Kai! I am so happy for you guys.

Sarah said...

He is so cute. It's funny how emotional and weepy we get after having kids. For me at first I have all the love in the world, feeling so grateful for everyone. Then the help leaves, sleep deprivation sets in and the pain killers are gone. Quickly those emotions turn to tears of sadness and I start thinking what the heck was I thinking. Anyway if that happens to you know that you are not alone. Glad to hear that everything is going so well.

Jennifer Kendall said...

Wow!! What a cute little guy- looks so perfect, and small!!! Take care.

Katie Busken said...

We knew he would be cute! He's absolutely adorable. And I can't believe how good you look in the hospital! I would never post a picture of me after labor. Please let me know if you need a dinner--it would give me a good excuse to come over and see Kai.

Dehner Family said...

Love the name Kai. He is so adorable. Let me know if you need anything. I'd be happy to watch the older boys once things settle down so you can have some alone time with Kai.

Cort and Amy said...

Kim, he's breath taking. What a beautiful family! Oh and p.s. not pregnant. Had the flu instead. Luckily it only lasted one day and still enjoyed HAwaii immensely.

kristi said...

He is so cute! I am glad that everything has gone well. You are a wonderful family and we love you guys. Have a great holiday.

Benielle said...

Have to agree with Rebecca, he is the cutest baby boy i've ever seen too! Congratulations!!!!!!!!11

Sue Kilstrom said...

Having three boys isn't that bad...just hectic! Congratulations to all of you,especially you, Kim! You did all the work and now the recovery. Take it easy, work your Mom and Dad to death! That's what grandparents are for!

Maren said...

Congratulations, Kim and Kenta! I am so happy for you. Those photos are so cute. The baby is adorable, and Kenta and the boys look so happy to see him. But, what are you doing looking so beautiful right after having a baby? It's just ridiculous. Don't you know you are supposed to look exhausted and puffy like the rest of us :)
Good luck with everything, wish I were closer. It looks like baby Elliott #2 will be born via C-section of January 7th.
Love ya! Maren

Sonja said...

He is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!

Karson and Kami said...

Congrats!!! What a wonderful Christmas present! He is soooo precious!

I love how you decorated his room too! It's so cute!

Kai Jacob is a very cute name too. I can't wait to see more pictures throughout the months to see how drastically he will change!

Love you!

Wendy said...

he is so cute, and you look amazing!

Nicole said...

Oh, Kim! He's beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!