Thursday, January 1, 2009

Our December

Wow, what a month we have had. For the most part this entire month I have been exhausted, but we did manage to do a few fun christmas things with the kids. One of the kids favorite things we did I did not get pictures of. We went to the festival of lights about a half hour away. It was perfect because I was feeling 37 months pregnant and at this festival of lights you just stay and drive around this park area and look at lights. It was decorated so cool, we all loved it and will definately be doing that again next year.
Here is a few fun things we did this month.

We watched lots of christmas movies and read lots of christmas stories. Grandma even came over to read christmas stories to them before they went to bed.



Ok, so I did not do any baking but I totally meant to. We did get these cute little baking outfits from my brother Jackson for christmas. Fun dress up outfits for now =)


The boys got their anual christmas p.j's. that Noah requests wearing every night now!We all made a mess and had fun making our gingerbread house. Eli did more eating than making =)Santa even made a personal visit to our house!Of course we all have been loving having a new little boy around. Both Noah and Eli have been so sweet and gentle with Kai. I do have to remind Eli occasionally not to poke his eye out when he is touching him. I dont know why he wants to touch Kai's eyes all the time.My 3 cute boys =)This little baby boy is just so sweet. Christmas morning was so fun. My parents and sister slept over and we all had christmas morning together. As the kids get older the more fun christmas is! Dont they look so handsome in there new church clothes that santa brought them. Kai got a matching one to but it will be a few months before he can fit in it =)My brother Spencer just got home from his mission 2 days ago! It is so good to see him again. He looks so good. Its been fun hanging out with him. He wont be here for long though, he leaves to go to BYU Idaho in 2 days. Welcome home Spencer!!

4 comments:

Katie Busken said...

I love the pictures of all three boys together! They are going to have so much fun together as they get older. Your tree is beautiful. I love it! I've been meaning to stop by so expect me sometime soon!

Dehner Family said...

Kai is so cute!! And he looks so tiny sitting with his big brothers. I hope everything's going good! Love the cards you made too. So creative :)

Sarah said...

Look like you guys had a great month. That is so sweet that your mom will come over and read to your kids before bed. You don't know how lucky you are to have a grandparent that involved. I hope that everything is go well with the new addition to your family. Go get some rest.

Karson and Kami said...

lol wow, Spencer looks exactly the same. I used to hate that little boy! :) I'm sure he's much nicer and better now though!

Looks like you had a fun December. Your new baby boy is so sweet, I just want to scoop him right up!