Sunday, September 19, 2010

summer trip #1


In May we went on a little road trip to Nauvoo Illinois. Some of our best friends from Utah met us there.  They are actually more like family since I have litterally known them since birth. I grew up with Heather and Kiessa and our moms were friends before I was even born. Now my kids are getting to grow up with Kiessas kids and I am pretty sure Noah is going to marry Kendra! They are inseperable when they are together. She actually got to come spend a week all by herself with us this summer but I will post on that later.
We rented a vacation house that sat right on the Mississippi river and it was so beautiful!  I really love Nauvoo it is such a pretty town and we had a really good time with really good friends.  :)

1 comments:

Katie Busken said...

Yay! I was hoping to see a little bit of what you got to do this summer. Looks like a lot of fun.