Monday, February 25, 2008

Eli!

So I thougth I would be better about blogging but I have been slacking.
So I had herd that you could try and potty train your child when they are 18 months, because they are'nt so resistant then, but if you dont then you would have a nuch harder time later. I had herd this when I was potty training Noah when he was about 2 1/2. Well my little Eli is 19 months old and has shown interest in the toilet and watching Noah go to the bathroom, so I thought what they heck lets try it with Eli. I sat him on the potty the other day to see what he would do, well sure enough to my surprise after about 2 minutes on the toilet he went pee pee!
Well an hour after that I put him on again and once again he went potty. this is very exciting to me.. Anyway the past few days every time I put him on he goes but has yet to tell me that he needs to go, but that will take a while , but we are on the road to having 2 boys in undies! NO more diapers =)
Wow my life is so exciting!

1 comments:

Karson and Kami said...

LMAO..so THIS is the stuff you get excited about when you're a mom huh? Too cute!