Sunday, March 2, 2008

So I have been in a Stampin' Up club for a year now and my good friend Rebbeca is the demonstrator. She convinced me to to sign up to be a demonstrator a few weeks ago. I am so happy I did because I LOVE it =)

Rebecca and I hosted a Stampin' Up workshop a few days ago at my house. It was so much fun! A lot of work getting it all together but it was worth it. This is the "make and take" card we prepared for everyone to make at the workshop.


I have been working on a lot of projects lately for Stampin' Up club and just for myself. I thought I would post some things I have done in the past few months.
All All the product used in my projects are Stamnpin' Up product. If anyone is intersted let me know. You can shop off of my websight or if you would like a catalog , then contact me.
Untill next time....
Peace out =)


1 comments:

Karson and Kami said...

Whoa, haven't you become quite the crafy lady!! All of this stuff looks awesome! I wish I had the time and patience to do stuff like this! Looks like a lot of fun.

I'm so glad you finally got a blog of your own! It will be fun to keep up with you this way!

Love you lots!

Kami