Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Just some cute pictures

Since I have been slacking on blogging I thought I would just post a couple cute pictures that I have taken this past month. That I thought were blog worthy =)Noah is so excited for his new baby brother. My mom bought a few cute baby clothes as soon as we found out it was a boy and Noah insisted on carry these clothes around for a couple days. He even had to lay them out nice and perfect so he could sleep with them. He is so funny!This is a cute kitten that was hanging around us when we went camping a few weeks ago. He tried to hide it in grandmas car when we were packing up getting ready to go. Good thing somebody caught him hiding the kitten before we got home!
Just a cute picture of my boys in our little cabin we stayed in. They loved the little loft in there.I thought this was cute of Eli sharing his frosting with Noah. Eli would not let Noah hold it to eat it so this was the compromise =)This was actually pretty sad. Mosquitos Love Eli! We can go outside and Nobody will get a Mosquito bite and Eli gets eaten alive! Well this is the second time this summer that he got a bite on his eye and than 24 hours later this is what he looked like =( Poor little guy . He was a one eyed boy for about 4 days.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute pictures! That is terrible what happened to your sons eye. I really want to know why God created mosquitoes.