Thursday, March 26, 2009

PIE DAY

We celebrated pie day 3.14 with a bunch of YUMMY pies and the pie-n-wood derby. Kenta and I are on the activities commitee at church, so we got to help plan this fun activity. Look at just a few of the delicious pies we had that night! There was a pie eating contest and my dad won. GO DAD! Here are some of my cool friends who participated in the contest. Becca, Danielle and Amy. Don't they look gorgeous =)


The winners of the pie eating contest got to throw pies in these boys faces! Kenta was a good sport for doing this =) My dad didn't want to throw a pie, so he passed the prize along to me. So I got to throw the pie in kentas face! =)
Before

After...It was really enjoyable =)


All the kids had so much fun doing the pinewood derby. There were a lot of great creative cars. Kenta was one of the guys racing the cars. He thought he was pretty cool =)
Here is Noah and his 2 buddies Dash and Grant watching all the cars race. Noah was the happiest little boy that night, he can not wait to do it again he says.
Kai was quite confortable with grandma all night =)

3 comments:

sarah and jeremy said...

How fun!! I should pitch that idea to our activitie leaders. Plus, who doesn't like pie, it's delicious

Sarah said...

What a fun activity. I bet you are a real asset to the activities committee. My mouth is watering for some yummy pie.

Karson and Kami said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Now, I really want to eat some pie lol.