Friday, March 27, 2009

This week

THIS WEEK................

We took these cute boys to COSI

I think Kai did not find it as fun as the rest of us. =)
Kai got to take a bath with his big brothers for the first time!

Noah asked to take the training wheels off his bike so kenta did. He fell just a few timesBut within 10 minutes he had it down!


I am so proud of my big 4 year old boy!


My friend Danielle offered to let us borrow their super fun bouncy house. Of course it rained the first few days we had it. Obviosuly it can't be out in the rain, and the kids were so anxious to play with it! So we set it up in the house. Yep, my kids were the happiest kids in town =)






Just another week in the Harada's life. =)

6 comments:

Dehner Family said...

Fun times at the Harada house. Looks like COSI was fun with all 3 kids. I'm terrified of going out with 3 kids - too bad I only have a couple months to get over that :) I better get used to the idea.

Katie Busken said...

You guys are incredible! Always doing fun things with your sweet boys. I love the tag line at the top of your blog--too funny!

TheSchmierneys said...

Kim,
Hey, it's danielles friend Cathie. I had to come check out your blog after D told me about you Valentines Day post. Too cute! And dont be fooled Ben can be cheesey and romantic too!
I'm so glad that you are all letting me into your "clubs" I'm really enjoying getting to know you all!
We were actually at COSI this week too! Danielle and I took the kids on Wednesday. I love the little kids area... they have such a blast!!!

Karson and Kami said...

Your such a nice mom to let them have the bouncy house inside!!! Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun lately! I say this all the time - but your boys are so cute!!!

Mary said...

Those bathtub pics are the cutest!

Maren said...

You are amazing. How do you get and and do so much with so many little boys. I am so impressed.