Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Boys will be boys

I love the summer time when the boys can just go out back and play all day in our big fenced backyard. I leave the back door open so I can hear them while I am getting stuff done in the house. The other day I heard them laughing really hard and I went outside to see what was so funny. Well they had decided it would be so fun to run through the big mud puddle and get covered head to toe in mud! It was one of those moments where you don't know if you should be mad because now you have to bathe them and scrub the mud out of their clothes or just laugh because they look so cute. Well I just had to laugh and grab the camera. =)
Not only were they covered in mud but Eli was only wearing his t-shirt while doing this. No pants or underwear. I asked him where they were and he said he went pee outside. I don't know where he gets this from! More than once I have caught him in the nude peeing outside. What is that about!? Really the toilet is not that far away Eli... =)







2 comments:

sarah and jeremy said...

That is definatly a boy thing. Trey is ALWAYS taking his pants off outside so he can pee on something. To cute!!

Sarah said...

Wow your backyard is huge and how nice to have that big play set. No wonder you love the summer. It sounds like your kid does to. I would run around with no underwear and pants if I could.