Sunday, July 19, 2009

Kalahari Resort

Before we went to Cedar Point a few weeks ago we went and stayed at the Kalahari resort. ( read previous post about cedar point if you haven't already) My brother Chance and his wife Jessica were in town and mollies boyfriend Tyler came along. So we had a nice group of us!
Kalahari is a HUGE african themed resort. It has an idoor/outdoor water park with an arcade, indoor mini golf course, a bigplay area, a pottery making shop and some other stuff. It's a fun little vacation spot. We did not stay long enough to do everything but we want to go again and just stay there a couple of days.








Here is a birds eye view of some of the indoor water park.
Here is Noah coming off of a water slide. He is fearless when it comes to water slides and pools! He is such a little fish.
Auntie Jessica with Kai


I was having camera difficulties, and they were turning out dark so I didn't take very many pictures in the waterpark.
Here is everyone waiting for the huge bucket of water to tip over on them =)



Outside of the hotel there is a petting zoo you can walk to. That night after playing in the water park for hours we decided to play at the petting zoo for a while. They had pony and camel rides you could do. I tried to get Noah and Eli ride the camels but they were to scared, they just wanted to ride on the little horses. They also got to feed all the animals. It was so cute to watch them feed the girrafes and kangaroos .
















If you live in Ohio and have not been there I highly recomend going! I think it will be the perfect getaway in the winter. =)

4 comments:

sarah and jeremy said...

You guys seriously have SO much fun! I didn't know there was so much to do out there. You guys will never be bored:) Cute pics!

Sarah said...

Indoor waterpark! Sign me up! You gys do get around. I'm sure there is never a dull moment with the Harada Bunch

Dehner Family said...

Looks likes you had so much fun! I'm so jealous of both Kalahari and Cedar point. That's nice your dad helps out so much with the boys - I've always thought he is the cutest grandpa. He always has on of your boys in his arms. So cute.

Maren said...

You, almost make me want to come back to Ohio to go there...well, almost. It does look like tons of fun!