Friday, July 3, 2009

Stampin' Up! for Down Syndrome

One of my fellow Stampin' Up friends Mary is hosting another Stamp-A-Stack fundraiser for Down Sundrome. Her beautiful daughter Leah has Down Syndrome and she is trying to raise money for their "Love of Leah" buddy walk team. She did this fundraiser last year also,and it was so fun!!
Click HERE to read last years post about Mary and her sweet daughter Leah.
This years details.....

Stampin’ Up! for Down syndrome
Stamp-A-Stack
Saturday, August 1st 8a-4p
6019 Canyon Creek Drive, Dublin

Come stamp a stack of 12 cards (4 designs, 3 of each design). All material is pre-cut and we’ll be using stamps and product from the new Idea Book & Catalog (envelopes included; bring your own adhesive)!

Saturday, August 1, 2009 8am-4pm
Come at your convenience. Allow 2 hours to complete all 12 cards.
RSVP by Monday, July 13

 Light refreshments will be provided.
 Door prizes!
CLASS FEE: $20

50% OF THE CLASS FEE WILL BE DONATED TO THE DOWN SYNDROME ASSOCIATION OF CENTRAL OHIO IN LEAH ELLIOTT’S NAME.


Contact Mary: (614) 801-1621 or maryloves2stamp@yahoo.com
or you can let me know and I will let Mary know.

I went last year and have already r.s.v.p'd to go again this year.I was hoping to get some of my fellow stamper friends and card club buddies to come with me and help support her in raising money for Down syndrome. Mary is so creative and talented so I know her cards she comes up with will be awesome!
Stampin' Up! has donated about $500 worth of product for this event. So there will be some great prizes to be won!
I actually won a huge gift basket of Stampin' Up stuff last year! =)
Click HERE to check out last years cards we did.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Woo-hoo! Thank you for spreading the word! I can't wait to see you!

Mary said...

Yeah! Your friend, Cathie, signed up for the Stamp-A-Stack!