Wednesday, November 18, 2009

How could I forget?

I was going through my pictures and came across these. How could I forget to post something as exciting and fun as Noah and Eli's very first swimming lessons this last summer. My mom has been teaching them both to swim since they were about 1. Just a little 15 minute lesson every time we go to the pool. Well it has definitely paid off because they both did so good with their teachers and they loved it! They were such little fish and it made me one proud momma .=)








Looking at these make me miss summer and the pool days already!

1 comments:

sarah and jeremy said...

totally with ya on that one! I miss summer too. I really need to get Trey in swim lessons this summer. I bet he would love it, not to mention it would give me less anxiety if he knew how to swim!!