Friday, November 6, 2009

November 5th 2005.......

4 years ago yesterday Kenta and I got hitched! We were married at Ravenwood castle in Hocking Hills Ohio. We had just moved to Ohio 2 months before this so we didn't know anyone from here. We had such a small wedding outside and the weather could not have been better that day! We had kentas family minus his sister. My family minus a brother and sister. Lindsey who was one of my best friends from Utah flew out with her son ,and of course our son Noah was there. (yes, for those of you who didn't know we did things a little out of order). We also had two of our friends that we had just met at church Katie and Shawn, and our bishop who married us. That was everyone. I really do wish we that we could have had some more family and friends there but it all happened pretty fast. I think it was about 1 month from the time we got engaged to the time we were married. So it was really short notice and I obviously didn't expect everyone to fly across the country last minute to watch us get married. Later on we did have an open house in Utah. (like 9 months later!) So are wedding was very small but very beautiful and one of the best days in my life! It feels so much longer ago than 4 years. I guess because we have been together for nearly 7 years and so much has happened since we were married. I am so thankful I met Kenta. He truly is the love of my life. Happy anniversary to us, I love you Kenta!




6 comments:

Lauren said...

Congratulations!! It looks like it was a beautiful day. I love seeing wedding pictures!

kristi said...

Thanks for sharing. That was awesome to hear about your wedding day and see some pictures. Bishop Snow married you guys? That is awesome. You both looked great. I am working on my cards for club...ugh.

Dehner Family said...

Ah, what a beautful bride. Congrats. Happy Anniversary.

Sarah said...

You were a beautiful bride! Thanks for sharing. I always wondered what happened to you when I used to bump into you at claire's. Did you show up to my reception? I don't think so what's up with that? Even Victoria came.

Jennifer Kendall said...

Congrats!! You need to post some pictures with you in them!! I see lots with your hubby and family, but I want to see some of you with your kids. They are getting so big!!! How are you doing? Still liking your house and the neighborhood?

Mary said...

Happy Anniversary!