Friday, April 23, 2010

Lego madness

With a house full of boys we have a house full of legos. Most of the time they look like a big mess like the photo above. Last week we went to Easton mall and found this awesome lego store. Of course we couldn't leave with out scoring some new legos. Can I just say I have a love hate relationship with these little tiny things. They cause a huge mess, I am always cleaning them up and stepping all over them.....
BUT they are also HOURS of entertainment. These boys LOVE to play with them!Thank you to the man or women for inventing these annoying, yet very entertaining toys. YOU ROCK! Thanks to these legos I can actually cook dinner with out 3 little people all up in my space.. =)

5 comments:

Raquel said...

Noah was so excited about the farm! He kept telling me I could come over to see it! It looks fun!

Maren said...

We haven't started the lego phase yet, but I definitely see it in our future. Good luck, and let me know if you have any tips for surviving!

Dehner Family said...

I had no trouble getting onto your blog... I wonder what was going on. Anyway, I love the cool stuff they can do with LEGO's. I only knew how to build a square building growing up. So fun!

Mary said...

Greg just went to a Lego birthday party that had the mini sets. He is in love!

Benielle said...

I am so afraid of introducing LEGO's. It might keep two little girls busy but I'm still working on getting them to clean up after themselves. I remember what it was like to step on them with bare feet. OUCH! So with LEGO's will have to come shoes on in the house.Because let's face it, I'm still working on cleaning up after myself!