Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Funny story......


Here is the story..... If you know me than you know I always have a cat or 2. I prefer 2 so they have a friend... 6 months ago our cat Pumpkin just vanished..We had had her for 2 years and I hate to think about what happened to her. In our backyard there is woods that I know  deer, opossum and racoons live there and I dont know what else lives back there, but I think something that can hurt my kitties...I love being able to live in the city and occasionally see a deer or racoon in our backyard..The woods are only 1/2 mile wide or so but apparantly go somewhat far west and east..
ANYWAY.........Our FAVORITE cat ever Charlie dissapeared and had been missing 5 or 6 days. Noah cried anytime he thought about  him gone. Eli was sad but never cried.. I was also feeling lonely becasue Charlie was very much my lap buddy and extra sleeping partner (at the foot of the bed).. After thinking for a minute  I was sure charlie was gone for good so I  decided to get 2 kittens that were syblings and NEVER EVER let them outside! I found 2 little baby GIRL sisters and snatched them right up! I am not the only female anymore!! =) ....This i
s where it gets funny... I swore up and down a long time ago that I would never have more than 2 cats.......... Not even 24 hours after we adopted our new kitties we found our missing cat Charlie!! Noah and Eli were out riding there bikes and Noah ran inside yelling " I see charlie!" ....Sure enough there he was 2 houses down, scared and starving to death.. He let me pick him right up and he came inside and chowed down on food for a good 15 minutes.... He was not happy that within the 6 days he was gone I brought home 2 new kittys and some new couches that he was not use to sleeping on!!! He stayed downstairs for a few days mad at me... =(   ..... Well as if my house was not full enough with a husabnd, 3kids, a cat (charlie), a dog (rusty) and a  frog (abby), I have an additonal 2 cats whose names are the girliest names I could think of...Daisy and Lilly... =)

This is Kai totally loving on the kittens..I didnt even tell him to do this but he just kept giving them kisses, which are opened mouth of course! Lol
I love this picture of Kai and his Mischevious look he has..The kittens are terrified of him, because he mawls then to death!!! LOL

5 comments:

Raquel said...

Cute kitties! I'm glad Charlie came back and hopefully he will forgive you soon!

Nicole said...

And I thought my house was full! We have 2 dogs, a terrier mix and a lab mix (she's big enough to count as 2 dogs thought), and a Russian grey cat. I don't feel so bad know!

sarah and jeremy said...

At least your husband will let you have a cat, lol! My husband is allergic so they are not allowed but I do think they are fun! What a funny story.

Perry's said...

Wow your house just keeps getting fuller, before you know it you will have a zoo :) Cute I love kittens, glad you found Charlie though!

Jennifer Kendall said...

Hee hee hee!! 3 cats!!! I am glad that you found your kitty, though!! Have fun with all the cats. by the way, nice couches!!!