Thursday, May 13, 2010

My New Life

This video clip has been everywhere the past week, but I really do think everyone should check this out....REGARDLESS of your religion! It is a very TOUCHING and INSPIRING story.... Although it is not just a story to Stephanie Neilson, this is HER LIFE..... I read her blog on a daily basis and hope everyone will at least check out this clip of her even if you dont read her blog.... Her blog and writing makes me think of the really IMPORTANT things in life. If you want to check out her blog then click on the "I READ NIE NIE" button on the side of my page.

2 comments:

Nelson Family said...

I put this on my facebook page because I think the same thing. A very inspiring story that everyone can take something from.
About being pregnant with #4. It was really hard for about a month. The dishes,laundry,decent meals,regular baths..... took a back seat. I didn't have any energy to do much. I needed to take naps and Brandon even stayed home from work for a couple of days while I had a sinus infection on top of morning sickness. I feel a lot better now. Although I don't know if it is just because this is my fourth or I am not 22 anymore but this baby feels really low- I feel 7 months pregnant instead of 4. Good luck with your #4.

Miss P said...

This was really neat. Thanks for sharing! What an amazng women!