Monday, March 3, 2008

Animals

We have a Columbus Zoo membership so when its not to cold we often go there, and the boys love it. Besides the past 2 days, the past few weeks have been SO COLD and snowy. Noah and Eli where going nuts being stuck inside all the time , especially Noah who kept asking to go see the animals. Well I decided to do the next best thing and I took them to the pet store and the animal shelter, needless to say they LOVED it. So we have gone there a few times in the past few weeks. Here is some picures of them at the pet store.
Eli and a cute bunny

FISHY'S

and of course Kitty Cats (as they both call them)
Thank goodness the past 2 days have finaly been warm ...65 degrees today! SO NICE!
We got to play outside today and go for a walk in there new wagon they got for Christmas.
Watch ,next week it will be 10 degrees and snowing again. I am DONE with winter!







2 comments:

Nicole said...

My boys love the pet stores too! they are facinated by the fish. last time we went I showed Malachi the mice, at the time we had mice living in our kitchen. I wanted him to see them, and see that they weren't scary. He took one look at them and said, "Mommy they forgot to put mousetraps down! now look how many there are!" so cute!

Karson and Kami said...

I'm done with winter too! I hate it! You know spring time weather in Utah too..It's all sunny one day and then snowing the next! Looks like you guys had fun with the animals!