Tuesday, March 18, 2008

nothing much


So the past couple of days have been pretty boring, not much going on. Although there are a few things I wanted to write about that I took photos of.

So I will have a few different subjects.......

First is my brother Jackson. He is 19 years old and he is in this wierd teenage stage where he wants to wear kilts and leather pants and grow his hair all long and ugly, anyway I have been driving him nuts about cutting his hair mostly, for MONTHS now! Well finally the other day he said if YOU pay ME I will cut my hair, so I did not hesitate. I SERIOUSLY could not stand it any more. I Choppped his hair off! Can't you tell he is soooo thrilled about it******NOT*******
I am loving every minute of it though!

I wish I would have taken a before picture but just imagine him with his hair about 3-4 inches longer!!!
NEXT**
Monday we had a PIZZA night.Noah,Eli, and kenta love pizza. We made homemade pizza and it kept the kids entertained for a little bit. They got to help out with making the pizza. The boys had a lot of FUN making it and EATING it.









NEXT***
Since we moved into our home I have been wanting to paint quite a few rooms. I have done a couple but it is a lot of work. Well I finaly got to my dining room the past few days. I new I wanted to paint it but I finaly decided on this color which is like a burnt orange. I was a bit worried but I really like the way it turned out. It's amazing how $20 can of paint can totally transform a room!




Next I need to paint my bedroom.. I have an Asian black, white and red them going on..and my room is a pale yellow color..Does not go well together.. Any suggestions.??.I cant decide.

2 comments:

Karson and Kami said...

WOW! Jackson looks just like your dad I can't even believe it! That's funny about you wanting to cut his hair. I talked Adam into growing his out. I think it's gonna look really cute once it gets to the right length and I can take him to a stylish to get it textured so he can start styling it. For now he just wears beanies all the time.

Pizza night looks like so much fun! I used to love making home made pizza. Karson and I did it once and it was such a hassle that we haven't ever done it again. Maybe when we have kids. It's much harder to cook for only 2 people.

I love the color on your walls. I think it makes it look very warm and comfortable! I think for your bedroom a red accent wall would look AWESOME. Like the wall that your headboard leans up against. Then the rest needs to be a neutral to tone it all down. I really love a red and black color scheme. Red is my favorite for houses. That's what we will be doing in our kitchen and our front room when we get to decorating them.

Painting sucks though! I make Karson and my mom do it.

Kirsten said...

Wow you guys have been busy!! It has been fun to see your siblings lately! I love the pizza too. It looked huge and delicious and the kids looked so excited to not only be allowed to make it but eat it too! :) And, I love the paint. It looks great! I can't wait to have a house where I am allowed to paint rooms whatever color I please! You guys did great!