Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter weekend

We had such a fun weekend. At the park by my moms house they were having an Easter egg hunt saturday morning. We were there about 20 minutes before it starting raining and snowing a little bit and it got really cold! So we could'nt stay long but at least they got to hunt for their eggs and pet a bunny that somebody brought. They had a lot of fun!

Noah sharing his eggs with Eli.. I know the pictures are blury and I am not happy about it =(


You cant see his face but this is Noah petting the BUNNY.




My mom had to work on Easter so we decided we would celebrate Easter on Saturday. So we stayed at my moms all day and colored easter eggs, watched movies, and had easter dinner.

The display of all his beautiful creation
of sponge bob easter eggs.




This is Eli concentrating on the same 2 eggs
while Noah did 15 or so.

Easter was always such a fun time when I was growing up. My parents always made it such a fun memorable day. We always got fun Easter baskets full of treats, toys, movies , or whatever we were into and always a new church and summer outfit. Then we always had a yummy Easter breakfast and Dinner that day. We also always went to church wearing our new church clothes. We all loved Easter almost just as much as Christmas. Soooo many good memories! =)

I am trying to create those same memories and traditions in my little family as I had growing up.

This morning the kids were so excited to walk out in the living room to see what the Easter Bunny left them. Especially Noah! They had so much fun playing all morning with their new little toys. I LOVE seeing their happy little faces!

I dont usuaully ever let them eat a lot of candy, maybe one little treat a day from their halloween candy that we still have..lol...But today was a special day so we let them eat pretty much whatever they wanted, they were bouncing off the walls =)......Does that make me a bad parent?....Oh well... It was so funny, they were so happy!


Noah and the much anticipated Bee movie that we went and saw on his birthday back in early November. He has been dying to watch it again!



This is Eli's FIRST bike. Elijah and Noah are absolutely loving it and they are driving me absoulutely NUTS with it! It may just MAGICALLY disapear into the garage tonight until they can play outside with it..=)



We did manage to pry them away from their Easter treasures to get to church on time though. They looked so cute in their new church clothes

I Hope everyone had a fun Easter!

0 comments: