Friday, January 9, 2009

Family fun

One day I had no brothers in ohio and within just a few days I had all 3 in ohio! We had some fun while my brother Spencer was home for a few days before he took off to school. My brother Chance flew in from utah for 2 days, so he could drive spencers car back to Idaho with him and get him settled into school. And my other brother Jackson is home for a little while on a medical leave from his mission. So for a few days me and all my brothers and my sister got to hang out, which was so much fun!! And they all got to meet little Kai. My boys had the best time with all of their uncles. They were spoiled with all the attention they got.
Uncle Chance with baby Kai
Somehow I convinced chance to change his diaper..What a good uncle =)We played games for hours and hours every single night they were all here. My family is a bit competitive, so it got pretty rowdy sometimes =)We went swimming. Well I sat on the sidelines with Kai and just watched.
Have I mentioned these boys LOVE the water!Eli.....the future Michael Phelps =)A little hoola hoop contest happened....Let me say that everyone pretty much sucked..lol...But it sure was funny watching everyone try =)Here is grandma with her grandbabies =)

3 comments:

Karson and Kami said...

Fun! :) I'm glad that you got everyone together. It's so fun when everyone is adults and age doesn't really matter anymore huh? Even little Mollie is not little anymore. Crazy!

Chance needs to learn how to change babies diapers anyway, so it's good practice! :)

The pictures look much better!!!

Jennifer Kendall said...

How fun to have everyone there. What games do you and your fam play? Your boys are so stinking cute!

Wendy said...

How did you get your brother to change Kai's diaper?

Looks like you have been keeping buisy and having a lot of fun.

Lot's of love... Wendy