Sunday, February 15, 2009

February Card Club

So we just switched things up in card club this month. I will no longer be doing club at my house every month and I won't be coming up with the projects every month. It was just gonna be to much for me, and I want to simplify my life as much as possible. I love being in a card club and so do all the other girls. So to make things more interesting and fun we are going to take turns being the hostess. Once a month we will meet at the hostess house and they will be in charge of coming up with the "make and take" we do. Then we will of course swap the cards we brought. Some months we are even go to do a theme. Next month everyone will be doing Thank You cards. I think it will be a lot of fun and a little less stress on me =)..
We had quite a few new people join us for February's club, and if anyone else feels like being crafty and wants to jump in on this just let me know! I was the host for february's club, just to get things jump started again.
This is the "make and take" I came up with for everyone to do. A little Valentines card & envelope.

Here is everyone's super CUTE cards. All these girls are so talented!

Kim R.


Kristen

Amy

Daneille


Sherry (her very first card!)


Raquel (also her very first card!)
Rebecca

Mine

Since this is a crafty post, I wanted to show these valentine's Noah and I made for his little preschool class. Love suckers (there are real suckers inside) =) They were so fun to make with him.

2 comments:

Raquel said...

That was so much fun, I can't wait till next time! I loved the valentines too!

Jennifer Kendall said...

Thanks for posting all your craftiness... I live in CRAFT-Free California (my nickname for this state) and so I enjoy seeing what you are doing to get my fill!!