Monday, February 9, 2009

My cutie patootie

Kai is 2 months old already! I seriously can't believe how fast these last 8 weeks have flown by.(Why doesn't pregnancy go by that fast!) He had his 2 month doctor appointment today. He got his first shots which of course was NO fun. He screamed louder than I have ever heard him scream before and when he was done screaming he looked up at me with this traumatized look on his face like what the heck did you just do to me. =( It was so sad. The good news is he weighs 10 lbs. 13 oz. and 22 inches long. So he is growing good =)..He still is waking up twice a night. So I am a very tired momma. He is starting to smile and coo, which is the cutest thing ever. He really LOVES the mobile in his crib, he gets so happy every time we turn it on. He also loves his bath time, and he usually cries when we take him out. Other than that he is such a good baby. His brothers are always wanting to help with him(sometimes to much!)
3 boys is so fun .... I guess we are pretty lucky =)





5 comments:

Maren said...

Congrats on 2 months, Kai! He is a cutie. I feel you on the waking up at night and tired thing... good luck!

Sarah said...

That picture of him in the bathtub is probably the cutest picture I have ever seen. You are lucky. I couldn't even imagine what it would be like to be in your shoes. Two is enough for me for now.

Katie Busken said...

I love the smiles! And the picture with all three boys in the crib is too cute! Noah and Eli sure make Kai look tiny.

Wendy said...

Looks like you have been having a blast the last few weeks. The boys seem amazing. There is no way that they can't claim they are brothers. They all look alike.

Karson and Kami said...

Awww, he is so stinkin' cute!!!