Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy V-day to me

Okay its's official my craftiness has started to rub off on my husband. He made this for me for Valentines Day! It is a little coupon heart thingy. On one side of the key it says " A key" and on the other side it says "to my heart". How cute and CORNY is he! =) This is seriously one of the best V-day gifts he has ever given me! These are very valuable coupons. This is the list of coupons I get to use =)
GOOD FOR:
1. 2:00 a:m feeding with baby
2. 5:00 a:m feeding with baby......
3. sleep in as long as I want......I should use 1,2&3 all in the same day!
4. back massage (2o min.)
5. full body massage ( up to 30 min.).....notice he had to make a time limit on #4 & 5 or it would go on for hours =)
6. poopy diaper change.....he does this anyway so I'll have to save it for a real good one. Gross, I know.
7. Whatever you want hunny!...he definately should have been more specific, this could get expensive =)

Obviously Kenta knows me pretty well. Some of my very FAVORITE things in life are sleep and massage's!! And I don't get much of either of those these days. So THANK YOU Kenta for putting so much thought and effort in to this gift. This really is the best, I love you!

......A little side note for Ben G. I told kenta I was going to post this and he told me not to, in fear that you would make fun of him, so BE NICE!! .....You know you wish you were cool like him =)

9 comments:

Katie Busken said...

Wow! What a thoughtful gift. I think it's great when a man puts time into making a homemade card--it means so much more! Good job Kenta.

Karson and Kami said...

Aw, how sweet. I'm also a huge fan of sleep and massages! I get lots of sleep though because I'm not a mommy yet and I get to set my own work schedule. That's probably going to be the hardest adjustment for me when we decide to have kids.

Dehner Family said...

That really is a great gift! I agree with you on using 1,2,&3 at the same time. Honestly cheesy gifts are cute when they are rare! I like it.

Raquel said...

That is such a cute and crafty gift! You have a really sweet husband!

ThE fRoNkS!... said...

He is the best! I want all those things too!! I just have to say that your little one is gorgeous!(as are all your boys!)

Sarah said...

We have a lot in common. My two favorite things are sleeping and massages. What a good husband. Home made coupons are the best.

Cort and Amy said...

Cortney has made me one card in our entire relationship and its one of my favorite gifts I've ever gotten. Keep that one for the grandkids.

Wendy said...

Sounds like you have a very thoughtful hubby on your hands.

Benielle said...

Ben does wish he was as cool, or maybe Danielle wishes he was as cool!