Sunday, September 28, 2008

A bunch of cards =)

For a long while now I have been meaning to post some cards and redecorating projects I have been been working on around the house. For those of you who dont know and are wondering what all these cards are about, it is a little hobby of mine. I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and every month I hold a card club at my home. I have a group of girls that come over and create a couple of projects I have prepared for them and then we do a card swap. All the girls bring 7 of the same card that they have made and then everyone gets to leave with 7 different cards. It is a lot of fun and I love doing it!
Well as per request from a few people and some extra pressure from my friend Jennifer K. =)
here is some cards that I have created for swaps the past few months and also the club projects from the past few months. I am going to try and keep up on this and post the club projects and all the girls cards for the swap every month. If they dont mind =)

Sorry some of these pictures are hard to see the cute details, but I just took these pictures and it is kind of a gloomy day, so the lighting is not great.

Here is the cards from Septembers club swap.
Mollie

Mine

Danielle

Kristi
Amy
Kristen
September's Club projects
A little Halloween treat box and a matching card with envelope
August's club projects
A fun waterfall card and a yummy popsicle card
July's Club
A tin of chocolates wrapped in designer paper and a matching card to go along with it. June's club
A Jumbo magnetic paper clip for the fridge and a yummy card.
Can you tell I love that fruit stamp set =) The rest of these cards are just a few I have done for swaps.
For all you card and paper crafting lovers, I want to see your projects to! I will try and post my projects as I do them so you should to. It is fun to get inspiration from you all. =)










Now I need to post some other projects I have been doing around the house, so check back soon =)



7 comments:

Dehner Family said...

I feel creatively challenged after seeing those adorable cards. I love your BOO card. So fun!

Nicole said...

great stuff kim!! Totally loving your prjects, especially the chocolate tin.

Jennifer Kendall said...

I am soooo inspired!! I love your stuff. I wish I were in your group. Keep posting. I will try to get some of mine posted, but I am making cards for people for Christmas gifts (I am making blank cards for all seasons and occasions to give to some family and friends)- so I will wait to post most of those!! I will call you tomorrow! Miss you.

Jen said...

Kim, you are so creative! I love all of the cards and cute little treats, but I especially love your Boo Halloween card you made for this last month's swap. Thanks for posting these!

Karson and Kami said...

Wow, these are so cute!!! You definitely have a creative talent! I should hire you to make some cute thank you cards for my clients! ;) Love them and can't wait to see some more!

Sonja said...

Impressive, Kim! You are super talented.

Mary said...

Oooh, keep posting Kim! Love seeing them all!