Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My new love!

I did it and I am so happy I did. What a difference!
I amaze myself =)

BEFORE...ugly 20 year old, outdated cabinets



Dont let this picture fool you, that is 1 of 3 cabinets he sanded. I did most of the work with the other 15 or so.
After day 1. Ready for day 2.
After lots of sanding, priming, a couple coats of paint, new hardware, and a terrible backache later. I present my beautiful new cabinets! =)

Thank you to My mom and Mollie for taking the kids so we could do this!

6 comments:

Katie Busken said...

Kim you amaze me! You paint your deck, turn your garage into a bedroom, redo your cabinets (which look wonderful, by the way) all in a matter of weeks, and at the same time you're taking care of two little boys and your body is giving a ton of your energy to another little baby. Gosh, it makes me look like such a slouch (especially because we've been meaning to paint for 3 years now and still have the square patches on the wall to tattle on us). Let's just say you've earned Supermom status in my book!

Dehner Family said...

WOW! That looks like a completely new kitchen. Good work.

Sarah said...

Can you come help me with some house projects?

Mary said...

Wowza! I bet you worked your butt off! It looks fantastic!

Jen said...

Wow Kim!! The cabinets look great. I bet you're loving it and hopefully your back is feeling better.

Karson and Kami said...

That looks really great! Cabinets are not an easy project to take on either...well, so I hear anyway lol.