Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First day of preschool

Noah has been so excited for preschool to start. Finally today was the big day. He woke up and could not wait to go. I am so excited for him to do this. I dont think I will be as excited when kindergarten comes around but for now its only a couple hours a day 2 days a week. So I think we can handle that. It will be so quiet when it is just me and Eli in the morning. Today I was watching my friends the Gibbs 2 cute little girls, so it was not quiet and it was good because it distracted Eli. Eli really did not want to see Noah go! Look at my big boy, he is so cute =)
I had to snap this picture as we were leaving. They both look so sad to see him go.
This is his teacher Miss Raquel. She lives in our neighborhood and goes to our church. She is just starting a preschool in her downstairs. It works out pretty perfect =) After school he said " Miss Raquel is nice, she is my new friend!"

His first school projects =) He loved every minute of it and cant wait to go back thursday. I am such a proud mommy!

4 comments:

Dehner Family said...

How cute. Raquel is awesome!

Sarah said...

People are always talking about how it is so sad when they send their kids off to school. I love my kids but I'm already looking forward to the day. I just know they will love it and so will mommy. Enjoy the break.

Jen said...

Noah is such a stud. I can't believe how grown up he's looking!

Wendy said...

Awww! I love the pics there are so sweet. Kaya had just as hard a time letting Dylen go to class